Dreamers

Tonight as I look at my precious granddaughter sleeping peacefully my thoughts go to my daughter, my son, my other grand babies as so many times I watched them sleep. I wonder if their dreams are of happy things. My dreams for my sleeping dreamers, was to see them grow, live, love, learn to laugh at life and its endless twists. My grandchildren I hope you grow. live. love and mostly laugh. Life is so hard sometimes, it kicks you, it makes you give up on dreams, but if you learn to laugh at the mistakes, the anger, sadness, hopelessness, it goes away. My ex husband couldn't understand how I could laugh at things that others, including him were dead serious about. I guess in my mind it is to tell the bad, the depression, the anger, GO AWAY.. I don't have time for you. I choose to only look at things and see rainbows, and sunshine.. Even in the dark bleak hours I have had, there has been laughter, the remembrance of a smile, a word, something totally goofy.. and the tears go away, replaced with the warm loving feelings I had, and the laughter flows.. Oh my dear Children and Grandchildren don't ever forget to laugh.. keep that spark of laughter in your heart.. and remember that from that love, understanding, peace comes.. Your loving mom, grandmother.. 

Comments

Popular Posts